Tuesday 17 May 2016

Mr Hakim's Introductory Blog Post

Dear 2D,

It's been almost a month since I began my journey in Wellington Primary with you. I would like to  first and foremost thank Mrs Soh for being kind enough to let me continue using this blog. In order to ensure the smooth transition of teachers in end Term 2 and the coming Term 3 for the class, do note that I will be posting information with regards to classroom matters using this blog up till the end of the year.

I hope that the coming 2nd half of the year,  will be a great and memorable teaching and learning experience with all of you!

Sincerely,
Mr Hakim

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mr Hakim. Looking forward to have a fruitful journey for 2D students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!!!!! Need your patience to support the children. :-)

    ReplyDelete